1) Where were you born? Frankfurt, Germany.
2) What family member do you most take after? Probably say my mother.
3) Do you have any pets? No, but I’m looking to get one. Either a Boxer or an American Bulldog.
4) Do you have any phobias? No.
5) What’s your favorite food? Lasagna.
6) What’s your guilty pleasure? Candy.
7) What makes you laugh? Cartoons.
8) Do you have any superstitions? No, no superstitions.
9) What’s your secret talent? I have the ability to wake up from a dream, go back to sleep, and continue it.
10) What’s your pet peeve? People who call me with no warning. (Text the man first!)
11) What’s your must see TV? Power or Sports Center.
12) Who’s your idol? Deion Sanders.
13) What’s one thing on your bucket list? Skydive.
14) What’s one thing you can’t leave home without? My phone.
15) What are you really bad at? Keeping my room clean.
16) Who’s your funniest teammate? Pat McAfee.
17) Who’s your loudest teammate? Erik Walden.
18) Who’s your smartest teammate? Andrew Luck.
19) Who’s your most stylish teammate? I’ll go with Greg Toler (with an honorable mention to Vontae Davis).
20) Do you have a bold prediction for the 2015 season? We will win Super Bowl 50.