Do you have a great tailgating recipe? Then enter the Colts Best Tailgate Recipe Contest brought to you by the Indiana Soybean Alliance and Indiana Corn Marketing Council. Learn more about the contest here.
Pull Apart Pepperoni Pizza Bread
- 2 (13.8 ounce) cans pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 (4 ounce) packages mini pepperoni
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut pizza dough into 2 inch squares and place in a medium size bowl.
- Pour the olive oil into the bowl and toss dough until coated.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to cover.
- Pour mixture into a greased Bundt pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until done in the middle.
- Let sit for a couple minutes.
- Flip onto a serving plate.
- Serve warm with warm pizza sauce.
Here are a couple more pizza themed recipes that would be great additions to any tailgate!
Pepperoni Pizza Burgers from Beyer Beware
Chicken Ranch Vegetable Pizza from These Old Cookbooks
Crock Pot Pizza Bake from Recipes that Crock
Super Easy Pizza Casserole from 3 Kids and Lots of Pigs
“Liz Kelsay is a guest contributor to Colts.com. To learn more about the Indiana Soybean Alliance visit www.indianasoybean.com”to learn more about the Indiana Corn Marketing Council visit www.incorn.org.